- SPOT Gen3’s customized tracking features allow motion-activated tracking at custom intervals and the ability to track in near real-time with SPOT’s easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface.
- With the push of a button, employees can provide GPS coordinates and other vital information to the GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center, which in turn alerts local response teams in emergency situations for employee safety.
- Employees can quickly and easily check in and provide status updates, or send a pre-programmed text message with GPS coordinates or an email with a link to Google Maps™ of their location.
HELP/SPOT S.O.V. (Save Our Vehicle)
- Send an alert to preprogrammed contacts when a vehicle is disabled. Or, use SPOT S.O.V. for roadside assistance. (Additional service required).
- Create custom messages for employees to utilize in common situations, such as check in/check out and status reports.
- 3.43″ (8.72 cm) x 2.56″ (6.5 cm) x 1″ (2.54 cm)
- 4.0 oz (114g) with Lithium batteries
- -22F to 140F (-30C to 60C)
- -328ft to +21,320ft (-100m to +6,500m)
- MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
- Per SAE J1455
IMPACT, DUST & WATER RESISTANT
- Submersible up to 1m for 30 minutes
- 4 AAA Energizer Ultimate Lithium 8x batteries (L92)
- 4 AAA Energizer® NiMH rechargeable batteries (NH12)
- Line Power with a 5v USB connection
NOTE: It’s important to keep your SPOT device at least 12 inches away from other GPS devices. Learn More about PED interference in aircrafts.
SPOT Gen3 INCLUDES
- USB Cable
- Quick Reference Guide
(Customers should expect to experience weakest signal)