- Set up tracking at 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute intervals. View your asset’s GPS coordinates online in near real-time with Google Maps™.
- Receive text and/or email notifications when your SPOT Trace’s vibration sensor detects your asset has new movement.
- Configure SPOT Trace to track an asset that is primarily stored on the water.
POWER OFF MESSAGE
- Receive a notification if SPOT Trace is powered off.
LOW BATTERY MESSAGE
- Receive a notification when SPOT Trace’s batteries are low.
- Receive a daily alert to let you know your asset is secure.
- 2.69″ (6.83 cm) x 2.02″ (5.13 cm) x 0.95″ (2.14 cm)
- 3.1 oz (87.9g)
- -22F to 140F (-30C to 60C)
- -328ft to +21,320ft (-100m to +6,500m)
*Altitude reporting is currently in Beta phase. Altitude accuracy may vary considerably or may not be displayed at times.
- MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
- Per SAE J1455
IMPACT, DUST and WATER RESISTANT
- IP67 (Submersible up to 1m for 30 minutes)
- 4 AAA Energizer Ultimate Lithium 8x batteries (L92)-Installed
- 4 AAA Energizer® NiMH rechargeable batteries (NH12)-Sold Separately
- Line power with a 5v USB connection (Not Waterproof) – Included
- Waterproof DC power cable – Sold Separately
NOTE: It’s important to keep your SPOT device at least 12 inches away from other GPS devices. Learn More about PED interference in aircrafts.
- Reversible mounting bracket
- Industrial strength double-sided tape
- Adhesive grip pad
- Adhesive hook and loop tape
(Customers should expect to experience weakest signal)