- Sat-Browse, powered by Yippy, gives you compressed data for faster web browsing with speeds up to 72 kbps
- Sat-Fi2 is dust and water resistant with the ability to withstand a high force of shock
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 28 hours in hibernation mode, 6 hours on standby and gives you up to 2 hours of talk time
- Connect up to 8 personal smart devices to your own private satellite network
- The antenna is attached to the device which makes it portable, mobile and lightweight
- U.S. based 10 digit phone number with direct dialing to 911 services
- WIDTH 2.9 in (74.8 mm)
- HEIGHT 1.5 in (36.9 mm)
- LENGTH 5.8 in (148.4 mm)
- WEIGHT 12.6 oz
- TALK TIME 2 hrs
- STAND BY 6 hrs
- HIBERNATION MODE 28 hrs
- Up to 72 kbps
- -4°F to 95°F (-20°C to 35°C) In direct sunlight
- Up to 50 ft LTE and Wi-Fi interference can affect Wi-Fi range.
- Wall Adapter
- Micro USB Cable Recommended use: Firmware updates only.
- AC/DC 12V Charging Cable Packaged and/or shipped separately.
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- GEOS Information Card
- Best Practice Card
- Early termination of the service agreement will require customer to pay an Early Termination Fee in the amount of 100% of the outstanding balance of the contract, plus the full amount of any credits issued during the Term (including promotions).
- Subscriptions on the same annual plan and the same account will have minutes, data and SMS messages pooled.
- Unused airtime will not be rolled over to the next billing cycle.
- Directory Assistance for Sat-FI 2: Press “1” + “local area code” + “555.1212” + press “Send”. A service fee of $0.99 cents per call and applicable airtime charges may apply.
- Duplex Terms and Conditions
(Customers should expect to experience weakest signal)
S.O.S./911 coverage for the device only applies to areas shown above. Device must be registered on the network in order to place S.O.S./911 call. Coverage may vary. Map denotes coverage for satellite two-way voice and duplex data only. Actual coverage may vary because of gateway deployment, local licensing and other factors. Globalstar service is a satellite radio technology subject to transmission limitations caused by type of terrain, service area limits, customer equipment use and other variable conditions including the functionality and orbital locations of the satellites themselves. Contact Customer Relations to obtain details on roaming and service availability prior to travelling.
Home Zone only available on Orbit and Galaxy plans.