KEY FEATURESCALLING FEATURES
- Any Key Answer
- Easy access to Short Messaging and voicemail, with user configurable “new message” alert
- Standard International Dialing (“+” prefix)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric and text messages
- User configurable ringtones (8)
- Side volume keys
- 2.5 mm headset connector
- 99 entry internal address book, with ability to hide numbers in secret memory
- Call history log retains received, missed and dialed calls
- Backlit color display with 4-line, 12-character LCD
- Volume, signal and battery strength indicators
- Illuminated keypad
- User-configurable display color scheme
- Early termination of the service agreement will require customer to pay an Early Termination Fee in the amount of 100% of the outstanding balance of the contract, plus the full amount of any credits issued during the Term (including promotions).
- Subscriptions on the same annual plan and the same account will have minutes, data and SMS messages pooled.
- Unused airtime will not be rolled over to the next billing cycle.
- Directory Assistance for Sat-FI 2: Press “1” + “local area code” + “555.1212” + press “Send”. A service fee of $0.99 cents per call and applicable airtime charges may apply.
- Duplex Terms and Conditions
- Dimensions: 135 x 55 x 37mm
- Weight: 200g (7.1 oz.)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +55°C (-4 to +131°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C (-40 to +185°F)
- Standby Time: up to 36 hours
- Talk Time: 4 hours
- 3.7V, 2600mAh
- USB data cable (port speed up to 38,400bps)
- Supports direct TCP/IP and asynchronous modem communications
- Express Data provides up to 28kbps throughput (Uncompressed speed 9600bps)
- Send emails, surf Internet, transfer files easily and quickly
- User-configurable call timers and available “minute alert” to manage costs
- Keypad lock and security lock code for additional security
- AC charger
- Quick-start guide
- User manual
(Customers should expect to experience weakest signal)
Temporarily Out of Service
Temporarily Out of Service Customers who have purchased their SPOT Global Phone/Globalstar phone outside of this area: Roaming is not currently available when traveling to the following countries and surrounding ocean areas: Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Antarctica. Your phone will not work in these areas, however we are working toward resolving this..
Within the Home Zone, Globalstar North American customers can freely roam without incurring additional airtime costs. This map is intended to highlight Home Zone coverage for Orbit and Galaxy customers in North America. Coverage is subject to change without notice.