How to Remove Find My iPhone
- Locate and tap the “Settings” icon on your device’s home screen.
- Tap “iCloud” in the Settings menu.
- If Find My iPhone is ON, tap the slider to turn it OFF.
If you are prompted to for a password, enter your iCloud password and tap “Turn Off” to confirm.
- Please note:
- If you have already reset your device, Find My iPhone is turned off.
- Please contact us if you need any assistance with this process.
How to Remove Google Account
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Under “Accounts,” touch the name of the account you want to remove.
- If you’re using a Google account, touch Google and then the account. …
- Touch the Menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Touch Remove account.